By using this website and making your reservation through www.roominfinite.com you are accepting the following terms, general conditions and payment policy. Read carefully, because if you do not agree, you should not use this website. If you have any questions related to the Conditions you can contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservation and payment policy:
The person making the reservation accepts and agrees to inform the rest of the participants of their reservation about these terms and conditions.
1.1 How to book
- When booking a game, the user acknowledges that he wants and can play at the time and day chosen. The user undertakes to make legally valid reservations or inquiries.
- Reservations are made through the website in the "Booking" section following the online booking and purchase procedure. The user will always provide real contact information (name, telephone and e-mail). The available days appear in the online booking calendar and, once the day is selected, the available hours are displayed. Days and hours not available (shown in red) cannot be reserved.
- In the event that the contact information provided by the user is erroneous or false (name, telephone and e-mail), Club Infinite Barcelona SL is not responsible for the problems arising from not being able to contact the user to confirm the reservation, for inform about news or unforeseen events related to the reservation. If it could be considered that a false or fraudulent reservation has been made, we are authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
- The user must select date, session time and number of players. In the next step, you must enter your information for the reservation. Next, you will proceed to make the payment to confirm the reservation.
1.2 How to make the payment
- Once the reservation details have been entered, the user must click on "Checkout". From that moment, you have 30 minutes to make online payment by credit or debit card on the virtual platform in a secure way. This information is displayed on the web in the reservation process.
- Reservations are only confirmed when online payment is made within the established period. The system will cancel the reservation automatically if no payment confirmation has been received before the stipulated 30 minutes.
- By clicking on "Checkout", the user will always receive an automatic e-mail with the explanation of the reservation process and a link to the virtual payment platform in a secure way. In this way, you can make or retry the payment during the 30 minutes established in the case of, for example, connection failure. This e-mail can be ignored by the user as long as he has made the payment from the web and has received the e-mail of confirmation of reservation and payment.
- If the automatic booking confirmation email has not been received, check your spam tray. If you are not there either, contact us via email email@example.com
- Club Infinite Barcelona accepts payments by credit or debit card (Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard ).
- The virtual payment by bank card is made through a virtual payment platform that protects and guarantees the security of the payment and the consumer. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in an encrypted form (SSL) to the financial institution Banco Santander. The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access of data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of the access controls. Any contracting process or that involves the introduction of personal data (health, ideology ...) will always be transmitted by means of a secure communication protocol (https: //) so that no third party has access to the information transmitted electronically.
- Club Infinte Barcelona is not responsible for the extraordinary fees or taxes payable through other payment methods not accepted on the web.
- The amount to be entered online is 100% of the total price specified on the website.
1.3 Reservation confirmation
- Once the payment is received and officially notified by our bank before 30 minutes of the purchase process, the user will receive a reservation and payment confirmation e-mail.
- The rates for Room Infinite : Mission Europe are those indicated on the product reservation page. For residents of Spain VAT will be included in the price in order to regulate and apply the legal taxes provided in the Spanish regulations that apply.
- Club Infinite Barcelona can extend invoices upon request of the consumer via e-mail.
- The person making the reservation and the rest of the players agree to submit the reservation confirmation e-mail whenever requested.
1.4 Other features of the reservation
- Club Infinite Barcelona reserves the right to apply other rates or discounts for promotions, for specific dates or for specific schedules. These discounts may be subject to changes and modifications, and apply for a specific time. Reservations that use expired promotional codes or incorrectly - in the room, date or time - will be considered fraudulent and must pay the corresponding fee without applying the promotional code. As much as the reservation system accepts the code, it will only be valid if it is applied in the conditions of date and room of the code. Promotional discounts will never be applied outside the dates indicated by the promotion itself or on reservations made prior to the promotion. None of our promotions and offers are cumulative.
2. Change and / or cancellation policy:
- Returns are not allowed, in no case will the amount of the reservation be refunded.
- No changes are made to the date and time of the reservation less than 48 hours in advance under any circumstances. The company is not responsible for unforeseen events, inconveniences or any other problem caused by causes beyond the control of the company.
- The user who wants to change the date of their reservation before the 48 hours limit, must communicate it via e-mail and from the same email address indicated when booking. You should write to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the new game date you prefer based on the availability of the web calendar. As soon as your reservation is modified, you will receive a response via e-mail with your new game date. The amount paid online is not saved, the user who wants to make a date change must indicate the new game date in his application.
- The consumer cannot modify their reservation from the web calendar in “Reservation”. Any unforeseen or modification must be communicated to email@example.com from the data used when booking for privacy and security reasons.
- The amount will never be refunded in case of cancellation or no show. If the equipment is not presented on time to your reservation, it will be considered that you have rejected the reservation and will not be entitled to changes or returns. We will only wait 10 minutes, after this time no player will be able to access the facilities and no player can be added to a game already in progress.
3. Gift Voucher:
- The gift voucher is purchased through the “Gift Ticket” web section following the payment methods indicated on the web: by entering the purchase data and then by payment by credit or debit card in the virtual payment platform in a secure way operated by Banco Santander.
- Expiry: the gift voucher is valid to reserve and play within 6 months of purchase. After 6 months the system expires the voucher automatically and the gift voucher cannot be used under any circumstances. This information is indicated in the “Gift Ticket” section and in the same voucher.
- How to book with a gift voucher: whoever receives the gift voucher must book from the "Book" section, select date, game time and number of participants. Next, you must fill in your real data and enter your gift voucher code in the code box. By clicking on “Check” the bonus will be reviewed and if it is correct the rate will change to € 0. Next, you must click on “Pay now” to confirm your reservation. You will immediately receive an e-mail with your confirmation and entry to the game (check spam!).
4. Policy for use of Room Infinite facilities :
- The game is for a group of at least 2 people and maximum 6 people. Without exceptions.
4.2 Access, admission and security regulations:
- Maximum punctuality is required to play. After 10 minutes from the exact time reserved, the facilities will no longer be accessible and the session will be canceled, losing the right to change the date and / or refund the money without exception. All sessions are scheduled and any delay in arrival time affects the following reservations. Throughout the purchase process (before and after payment) the time and date of reservation is indicated on the web, it is also indicated in the confirmation e-mail. The company is not responsible for the user / to forget or be confused with the date and time reserved or any other cause outside the company.
- No player may be added to an ongoing game.
- It is not allowed to enter people in the control room or at the reception that accompany the team or who want to watch the game live.
- Room Infinite reserves the right of admission to people who: come under the influence of alcohol, are in a drunken state or any type of drugs or other psychotropic substances that alter the mind, go with lack of personal hygiene, carry any object liable to cause harm to people or things, manifest violent, offensive or disruptive attitudes that cause or incite any disorder in the facilities. Any type of threat, attitude or aggressive or offensive behavior towards the workers will be grounds for immediate expulsion of the entire team and cancellation of the activity without the right to return. The company Club Infinite Barcelona SL, reserves the right to use customer data to report if the situation requires it.
- The user accepts and understands that they must keep their personal effects at the box office, this includes electronic devices, watches, mobiles, flashlights, tools, bags, backpacks, food, drink and any other object that must be stored for safety and operation of the activity If the company considers so. Entry with devices that allow the recording of image and sound in our facilities is prohibited.
- The user undertakes not to hold any employee of Room Infinite responsible for any damage or loss that their personal effects could suffer during the development of the activity or during their stay at the facilities.
- The client accepts and understands that no player suffers from claustrophobia, asthma, heart problems and that they can play in a room where physical agility is required being the users responsible for their own risk and decisions.
- "Mission Europe" is an activity not suitable for pregnant women. The company is not responsible for any incident that occurs or is generated due to breach of this indication. It is considered that not complying with this indication is the will of the user who has been informed and warned.
- All teams receive the game instructions and use of facilities established by Room Infinite prior to departure. These instructions and regulations are accepted by all participants in the Participation Contract / Signature Sheet upon arrival. The rules and instructions must be respected and followed at all times. In case of non-compliance with the regulations, the activity will be canceled immediately, the team will be expelled immediately, without the right to money back and must carry the economic expenses of the waste made that the company considers.
- Room Infinite is a puzzle game where brute force is not required. Fragile and sensitive elements should be handled with caution according to the instructions explained to each team upon arrival.
- All players participate at their own risk and responsibility. Room Infinite is only responsible for an accident that users may have during the game provided it is not due to negligent conduct of the user or that breaches the rules accepted when booking and explained upon arrival.
- Failure to comply with the game instructions, safety regulations, misuse of the facilities, record or photograph the interior of the premises will result in the expulsion of the participants immediately, thus losing the right to continue playing and claiming any type of return and / or compensation.
- In case of technical failure, unforeseen force majeure or indisposition of the worker that impede the development of the activity, Room Infinite will be forced to suspend it. The consumer will be notified by e-mail and telephone indicated in their reservation as early as possible. The activity will be canceled and a date change will be made depending on the availability of the web calendar. In the event that the extraordinary complications explained above occur during an ongoing game, players may resume their game another day of their choice (depending on availability) from the point where they have been interrupted and at no extra cost.
- Room Infinite has insurance for possible accidents occurring in its facilities and for a maximum of 6 participants.
4.3 Reduced mobility:
- The "Mission Europa" room is prepared so that a maximum of 1 person can participate with a wheelchair.
4.4 Age of players:
- +18: from 18 years without accompanying adult. Each player participates at his own risk and responsibility.
- +14: players of 14, 15, 16 and 17 years can participate accompanied by adults and who will be responsible for the behavior and safety of children during the activity. Each player participates at his own risk and responsibility.
- Activity not suitable for children under 13 years inclusive. The company is not responsible for any incident that occurs or is generated due to not meeting the age requirement.
- Access to children under 13 years of age or babies in backpacks is not allowed.
- All participants who repeat experience must pay their entrance fee.